Sunday, February 17, 2008
BIG NEWS!!!!
So my blog address will soon have to change from the sixwillys to sevenwillys!! Yes we're expecting a new baby!! I am 8 weeks along and holding my own so far!! Struggling everyday to get up and function but the important thing is I can. When I was pregnant with Bridget I had my first IV put in at 5 weeks so I'm leaps and bounds ahead of that! It's amazing I was even crazy enough to try again after Bridget but things are going better so far. We pray that will continue. It's not fun feeling so yucky but I am grateful that I can still function when need be. The Lord is truely blessing me so far! Come to find out my nephew Danny and his wife Kacey are also expecting. She is due 2 weeks before I am which by the way is September 26th. I'll be glad when April rolls around, I should be feeling better by then!! This makes 40 grandchildren for Grandma and Grandpa Perk!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
WHAT!?!?!?! Jules!!! This is way cool! Congrats my friend! I will keep you and your family in my prayers! WooHoo! We will definately have to talk!
Yeah!! I can't believe you are having number 5! We are so excited for you guys!!
Just wanted you to know that I am no longer mad at you for finding out this way. Good to talk to you yesterday and I'll see you this week for some soup and conversation.
I am so happy for you. I can't believe you are expecting number 5! that is so awesome! Hang in there.
JULES - I cannot believe it! #5, you always knew there was another one and Todd went for it, what a guy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you.
I am impressed -I don't know if I could do it. Congratulations and hopefully it won't be too bad.
Your tagged my dear.
That is a funny story about your friends!! Yeah, the cds are a little annoying, but Kirk really likes them!
Post a Comment