Our friend's the Beck's who recently moved to Utah welcomed a new baby yesterday making that number 5 for them. He is so beautiful and perfect...it makes me anxious for September!! Welcome Baby Isaac we can't wait to meet you!!
Jules! It's Kim, Shaunna's sister. I was blog hopping and came across your blog. I think the last time I saw you was in The Quilted Bear and you were pg with Bridget "your cruise souvenier" hehe. Did you go on another cruise? HA!
I can't believe how big your kids are, and how adorable they all are, must be the genes.
1 comment:
Jules! It's Kim, Shaunna's sister. I was blog hopping and came across your blog. I think the last time I saw you was in The Quilted Bear and you were pg with Bridget "your cruise souvenier" hehe. Did you go on another cruise? HA!
I can't believe how big your kids are, and how adorable they all are, must be the genes.
Post a Comment