In Arizona it rains just enough to make a mess of our cars and run all the dirt from the rooftops to our driveways and patios making them nice and dusty!! But the other day as the kids were getting home from school it started to rain and Courtney looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers and said..."can I run in it" as you can see the answer was yes and they all had a blast getting just wet enough to have a load of wet dirty clothes to wash! But their happy smiling faces made it all worth it!


5 comments:
Gotta love it! Cute pictures!!!
Yeah, I love this weather and those pictures are great. Bring on summer break!
Thanks for sharing! We enjoy seeing what you've been up to. XOXOXO
I love, love, love AZ rain! It is so unlike anything in the midwest. Way to let your kids just get out there! So fun!
The rain really was amazing! It might have altered a few end of the year parties, but we'll take rain whenever we can get it! Cute pictures :)
Post a Comment