My mom and dad will celebrate 50 years of "marital bliss" this month so as siblings we decided to throw a party in their honor! My brother John and is wife Verna were so nice to let us use their "amazing" backyard to host the event!! We sent out close to 400 invitations and from the crowd we had- I think they all showed up! We had "yummy" food and the weather was gorgeous so people stayed and visited which is what we wanted. My mom and dad are two of the greatest people I know. They are full of love and compassion for others and it is evident by their actions. They are incredible examples to me and I hope to be half as great as they are!!

Mom and Dad...the greatest parents in the world!!

Left to right...John, Scott, Me, Jenet, Amy, David and Lisa with mom and dad

Grandma and Grandpa with a few of their granddaughters...3 of them being mine!! Lucky girls
4 comments:
Congratulations to your Mom and Dad! They are some of my favorite people. I agree with you that they are one amazing couple to look up to!
What a fun night. I think it was the perfect way to celebrate 50 years. Where were the matching bridesmaid dresses that I suggested??
You do have the greatest parents, I have so many memories with you and your parents and I will forever love them! Congratulations on 50 wonderful years.
It was a fun night and we did have wonderful weather!! Of course I'm biased, but they are the best grandparents too! It was so fun to celebrate them!
Post a Comment