Wednesday, September 17, 2008

8 hours to go

Well, the time has come!! I'm due to check into the hospital 8 hours from now...unless of course they call and tell me that they are full with women who actually go into labor on their own! Which I am trying to be prepared for but let's be honest, if that happens I will be a head case.

Sunday night we sitting in the family room together talking about how we would soon have a new member of our family and how excited we all were. Nicole's words were "I can't wait to hold that baby in my arms" and we all echoed her feelings. I went around and asked each person 6 questions like how much do you think he's weigh, how long will he be, will he have hair, what color eyes do you think he'll have, what time will he be born, and WHAT should we name him. Here is every one's response!!

Dad
8lbs 1oz
20 1/2 inches long
blond hair
green eyes
7 pm
Paxon Todd Williams

Mom
8lbs 3oz
21 inches long
blond hair
blue eyes
2 pm
Brody Todd Williams

Nicole
8lbs 5oz
20 inches long
brown hair
brown eyes
1:30 pm
Paxon

Gunner
7lbs 5oz
21 inches long
bald
brown eyes
midnight
Brody

Courtney
20lbs (he feels like he weighs that much & I think in her eyes he looks like it too)
brown hair
brown eyes
6 pm
Coby

Bridget
baby brother was all she said on each question...she has no idea how her world is about to change!!!

It will be fun to see who's predictions were closest!! Our home has been blessed 4 times by healthy happy children and we look forward to welcoming another baby to our family. I know many of you will be thinking of us and praying for us tomorrow and for that I thank you. It is a time filled with so many emotions and I need your prayers at this time. My sweet husband gave me the nicest blessing tonight surrounded by the three oldest kids and the spirit that filled the room caused me to cry...SHOCKER

I better get back to my laundry...I've only done nine loads today but there is still more to do. I had to wash every one's sheets and make the beds because who knows when that will happen again!! Wish me luck

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Julie! We wish you the best! It sounds as though you have the middle and last names figured out,that's good! Let's hope he is not 20 lbs! But most importantly we will pray that you both are healthy and happy. Keep us posted!

Amanda said...

I wish you the best of luck my friend! I cannot believe it is already here, you know it always seems shorter to someone who does not see you as much. Cant wait to hear all about him.

Courtney said...

Julie
This is Courtney 'Brown' Oram. I can't believe that you are about to have a baby in 8 hours. It seems like yesterday you were having Bridget. Good Luck. I hope everything goes well. The baby will be darling,just like your 4 other beautiful kids.
BEST OF LUCK
Courtney

Jenn said...

gosh golly, congrats!!! I'm glad everything went well. Put some pictures on here moment you feel up to it!

Melissa said...

Oh you've probably had your baby by now. I hope everything went well! What an amazing mom you are!

sara said...

I loved this post especially the predictions of the kids. I know that you had the baby, but I keep checking for a post or a call on the name! We can't wait to see him and you too of course!