My Egyptian Princess
Nicole has been working hard on an Egyptian project which consisted of a written report, an oral report, Canopic Jars, and obviously a costume. Then today we got to go to the school and walk around the cafeteria to see all the kids and their different projects. Kind of like a wax museum. They were still until you stepped on their dot and then they would come alive give you their speach and then freeze until their button was pushed again. I am proud of the hard work she put forth it took a lot of time. Way to go Nicole... I love you!!
3 comments:
It was so fun to see all these great posts and get caught up! I love the Sunday picture of Bridge...you captured how we all feel at times. I also had the same feelings about our great prophet. We heard as we were traveling over to Disneyland. Isaac said, "Good now he gets to be with Heavenly Father!" I thought that was perfectly said. I'll call you tomorrow
I love that you did the highlights of last year. That Perk picture is great, you are all so tan and highlighted from the beach. I also was glad to see your kids in their Halloween garb, I missed seeing them this year now that we don't live right behind you.
She is a cute egyptian!
Post a Comment