Thursday, February 7, 2008

Brenner Bradford Turley Born 2-5-08 1:05 pm Weighing in @ 7lbs 10 oz. 21 inches long
I'm not old enough to be a GREAT AUNT am I??!! The reality is I am...x5!!

Congratulations Amber and Dallas we are so happy for you!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What a pretty baby and his coloring is perfect! Did it make you baby hungry?

Bowdens said...

Ooh he is soo cute!! I went to visit her today and I didn't want to give him back! I don't know if it made you baby hungry, but it totally made me want another one. I love the pictures!

Melissa said...

I thought of you when they told me where I was in Young Womens. Camp Lomia kept ringing in my ear. At least your sister Lisa is the camp director. I am off to bake 5 cakes for tonite's New Beginnings. Wish me luck please!

Bowdens said...

I hope it's ok...I copied your first picture of Brennar for my blog! I'm so bad about remembering my camera. Thanks!

Melissa said...

How was your valentines? I want to go to lunch and catch up soon. I am sad that I feel like I am always "catching up" with you. I am wanting to talk with you about young womens.