Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eric and Jen's Wedding


This is Todd's little brother Eric and his new Bride Jen. I absolutely love her! She is so easy to be around and willing to help with anything. She will be a great asset to our family!! They were married in the Salt Lake Temple on Friday February 22 and yes she wore red shoes which was so adorable!! You couldn't see them unless she held her dress up but I thought it was a cute idea. I was able to make the wedding which I was happy about!! It was a long trip and I paid for it on Monday when we got home but I was glad I made it through the weekend. We left Bridget at home with my sister Jenet who was so kind to keep her. It made the trip easier on me that's for sure!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your a little poop! People would love to learn more about Julie W.