My pictures didn't turn out that great but I didn't have time to re due them. Church started at 12:30 and I was taking these at 12:35 but I knew if I didn't take them before church they wouldn't happen. So needless to say they're not the best but it they're done!! We had a beautiful day and hope you all did as well. This is the only picture I could get of Bridget-she wanted the camera so bad there was no reasoning with her so I gave up and settled for this
Too cute! Hey there! I haven't seen you since Disneyland & you were pregnant with your baby! Now another on the way, how exciting! I finally entered the blogging world, hope to keep in touch a little better! I found you through Melissa, we live right around the corner from each other! Jennifer
2 comments:
Too cute! Hey there! I haven't seen you since Disneyland & you were pregnant with your baby! Now another on the way, how exciting! I finally entered the blogging world, hope to keep in touch a little better! I found you through Melissa, we live right around the corner from each other!
Jennifer
Jules great pictures! They all look beautiful and of course Gunner looked handsome. Hope you had a great Easter!
Post a Comment