
I've been meaning to do this for some time now...I wanted to tell the world how great this kid is!! She has been a life saver to me the past few weeks. She is always helpful to me but has really stepped up to the plate since I've been pregnant. She is so willing to come home from school and take the two little girls down to the park or for a ride on the golf cart so I can stay laying on the couch. She has even changed dirty diapers without being asked!! She's pretty much picking up the pieces for me!! I was most proud of her last night. She has been working on a science project for school and last night was the science fair. She was a little disappointed at the fair because she didn't think hers was good enough. But I told her I thought is was the best one there because she did the whole thing all by her self. She even typed it letter by letter by herself and that is something to be proud of. There were some pretty amazing inventions at the fair yesterday but there is no doubt there was a lot of parent involvement in those ones!!! There's no way there couldn't have been. But not Nicole, I didn't have to ask her once how things were going and if she was getting it down. Everyday I saw her working on it and doing her best and in my mind that's what makes a winner!! I was so proud of the hard work she put in and even though it wasn't the greatest invention, it was to me because she took responsibility and did it her self!! Way to go Nicole, I love you and I am so proud of you!!!
6 comments:
She is a great great kid. I have always really liked her happy helpful disposition. I am so glad you were blessed with such a great oldest daughter.
Julie, this is Michelle Garn. I came across your blog somewhere and loved reading your updates. Hope you don't mind that I was checking you out! I am so excited you are having another baby. I think the last time I talked to you was when you were pregnant or had just had your baby and you were certain you were done. I just feel for you! Hope things only get better. your pictures are great, your family is darling!
She is so beautiful. What a great daughter!
Nicole we love you!! Thanks for being so helpful while your Mom's isn't feeling well. Maybe you can be a nanny for us one day!!
Way to go Nicole. You are a great mom also, she would not be stepping up if it were not for good parenting.
Nicole-Colie....Angel! I've known Nicole was a winner since the first time she and I met...I think she was two! Though I don't get over to see her much...I know I can always get a genuine hug from her when I do!!! Nicole-You're the best! Let's go get a yogurt!
Post a Comment