Sunday, March 23, 2008

Saturday March 22 Annual Easter Egg Hunt in the Park


Bridget was so excited she could hardly wait for us to say go and when we did she ran as fast as her little legs would allow!!


Courtney found so many eggs she had to put some back!! To be young again! Gunner was there he was just so busy searching for eggs we couldn't find him for a picture.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVED catching up on our your latest posts...you've been a great blogger! Thanks again for letting my kids show off their beloved pets. What was I thinking????
I loved seeing baby Isaac Beck. I wish they would start a blog to keep us updated.
Looks like you had a fun Easter hunt...that is a cute picture of you (great hair). Can't wait to see you this week for lunch!

Bowdens said...

Hey! I tried to post a comment on your Farnsworth post on Saturday, but it didn't work!! Anyway, cute pictures of the Easter egg hunt! You have the perfect park for a big group of kids to run and run! Cami's baby is so sweet! Are they coming to visit AZ anytime soon? I know you miss them! Well, I enjoyed catching up on your fun spring break week! See ya soon!