Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nicole's Birthday Celebration


Nicole's cute friend Bailey provided the crown- we went to the Tempe Market Place where we ate a huge lunch and then the girls walked around the shops until our movie started-we saw Nim's Island

when we got home we found that the Beehive class had "heart attacked" our door to welcome Nicole into Mutual!!When we went to drop off my two nieces (Amanda & Maddy) my other niece Libby Kerr was being picked up for Prom...so of coarse I had to snap a picture! I reassured her date that I don't normally carry around my camera and that I only had it because we had just had a b-day party- he said "I thought it was odd that you had your camera with you" he's a darling boy!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

It was so fun to see a few new posts. Happy B-day to Nicole. What a great kid! I love your tradition of breakfast in bed. Those are such cute pics of everyone with her in bed too.

I'll call you later.

Melissa said...

Can you believe you have a 12 year old?
Cute pictures!

Bowdens said...

Happy Birthday to Nicole! I love the pictures! I can't believe she is 12 years old! I remember babysitting her when we'd come to town! She was so cute! Scary how fast it has gone! She's so grown up and beautiful now and I'm so happy that she can babysit for me now!!

Bowdens said...

I also meant to say that Libby looks so beautiful! They are a great looking couple!