Nicole went to girls camp for the first time this year and had a blast! It seems like yesterday I was a beehive at Camp Lomia for the first time and I remember being just as excited as she was. She has sung the songs she learned at camp ever since she got home (after her 4 hour nap of course) and loved everything about camp. She even said the "capers" (camp chores) weren't bad. I'm so grateful she had the opportunity to go and for the great leaders who took time to go making this memory possible. I've been a leader at camp and it's not near as fun as being a first year beehive -but without great leaders like she has it would be impossible. There are 26beehives in her class- with 3 more to come before the year ends!! I had 22 when I was in and that is A LOT of screaming girls. This picture was taken at the stake center before they headed out with "one" of her beloved cousins...Cami Perk

Nicole, Aunt Jenet, and cousin Cami. My sister Jenet was up there the four days prior to our stake and they were coming home on the buses we arrived on so she was able to see the girls before she headed home. So fun- all the nieces love Aunt Jenet! Whenever she sees you she makes you feel like a hundred bucks!!

On the first years hike...isn't she cute

The last day waiting for the buses to arrive...which were an hour and a half late!!
3 comments:
I cannot believe she is old enough, how old are we? How are you feeling? when is your due date? Just got home from a crazy summer, in 2.5 months we put over 10,000 miles on my car, hello, fun times! Hope all is well.
I've been a little out of the blogging world for a while, so this comment is a little late! But, what cute pictures from girls camp! I still remember my first year of camp. What a fun time!
I finished Breaking Dawn last night!!
We are getting old girl! Sammi had her first Lomia experience this year too. Crazy how some things never change!!!
Post a Comment