Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CHEESY!!!

Nicole just informed me that my new background is a little too "CHEESY"!!

That made me laugh out loud...I said "it's only temporary...it's Valentines Day...I like it". She then said "that explains a lot"!!

Watch-it girl!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I laughed at this little exchange. We have big kids now with opinions of their own. Thanks for sharing....and I like the hearts.

sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sara said...

This post cracks me up! Aren't opinionated kids the best! I actually thought the background was cute.

Byron said...

Hey, I talked to your brother John the other day. We are heading back to the valley (yeehaa!) and starting to look at homes. Byron's parents are building a condo with John and thinks he walks on water. They really wanted us to talk to him and get his advice. It was sooo nice of him and great to hear his take on the market. He told me you and Janet and Amy are the best realtors in the business. I told him I'd tell you guys to get on it! there really is a lot of peace in my heart knowing the Perks are taking care of things for us :)

Amber and Dallas said...

It has been way tooo long since I've seen your cute kiddos and your blog! I am going to try those yummy recipes!!! Happy Happy Vday! I love the petals! =)