Sunday, April 13, 2008

Miss Bridget

It's Sunday evening April 13th and we just got home from our family party. We got the kids ready for bed had family prayer and were tucking the kids in. I was in the girls room getting them settled and Todd was holding Bridget after tucking Gunner in and he said "Goodnight turb" (short for turbo which has been his nick name since he was about 2) and Bridget said "goodnight turd". We laughed so hard which then caused her to say it over and over again!!! She is now in her bed yelling "TODD" -she calls him Todd when she means business! Miss Bridget what are we going to do with this kid-just love her and soak up every funny thing she says!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so funny! Jeff always calls the kids turd. I think I like turbo better - ha ha.

Amanda said...

That is hillarious! Glad you are writing this all down. I always think I will remember those sweet little comments the kids make but in reality I do not remember all of them.

Byron said...

I love what these little ones come up with! I was afraid with Sam coming so close to Lucy that everything would just be a whirlwind of chaos and that I would miss out on Lucy being such a fun age. Quite the opposite, we are eating her up! I love this stage!

Shawna Baker said...

Too funny! Our blog is:
panaderosquepasa.blogspot.com
Check it out! Only don't think I'm too strange for my last post!

Jaimee said...

Julie, it was so good to see you last week at Barros! I was so embarrassed to run into you on such an ugly day and when you looked fabulous but it was fun to catch up! Cute post about your daughter. Darling family!

Bowdens said...

Oh, the things kids say! Bridget is too funny!! I'm sure your kids thought that was hilarious!!

Amber and Dallas said...

So dang cute! Gotta love little Miss Bridget! Happy Happy Birthday to you today! We love you Aunt Julie!