Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Concert Time

Man I had a busy day yesterday...not a good way to jump back into life after 5 weeks of laying in bed...but a mom's got to do what a mom's got to do!! Gunner had his first orchestra concert yesterday and he did awesome! They played and arrangement of Christmas songs and I must say I really enjoyed it!
And then it was Courtney's turn to perform in her "Winter Sing" program at Mountain View where her entire school gathered to watch each grade sing different Christmas songs. It was so packed there was nowhere to sit and kids were running everywhere. I could hardly even see her but she completely enjoyed herself so I guess that's all that matters. That's her in the back row right below the red writing...I tried to put a description in above her head but it was to small. Sorry but I don't want to go back and start over. There were so many kids (and people) there it was impossible to get a good picture. I zoomed in as close as I could...the stage was FULL of all the first and second graders- IN SANE
After that it was off to a Bridal Shower for my niece Amy who is getting married on December 30. Needless to say I'm a little worn out today...baby steps I keep telling myself...bad time of year for baby steps! But, since both my little ones are resting it's time to say farewell and join them. See that spot in the middle...It's reserved for ME!! Goodnight

No comments: