I know I'm behind in my blogging...but I had a "minor" surgery back on the 7th of November which turned out to be not so "minor"!! I'm still trying to recover, and hope to be better soon. But I felt the need to express gratitude even though Thanksgiving has come and gone. I have much to be thankful for- I have a great husband who has been incredible the past 4 weeks, 5 beautiful HEALTHY children, a great extended family who have picked up and taken over for me the past month-and continue to do so (in fact my meals on wheels is here now), in-laws who check on me continually and sent beautiful flowers, great friends who have brought dinner and gone to target for me, and I'm especially thankful for good health-and look forward to feeling better soon!!!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving hosted by grandma and grandpa Perk...38 present 33 missing, a great little testimony meeting by 6 of the grandchildren, a tumbling performance by some of the granddaughters, and tons and tons of yummy foods! The only thing I regret is not having my camera that day- the only picture I have is this one of Bridget and Blair after their Thanksgiving feast at school. Look at those darling little pilgrim girls!!!!!

Oh did I mention how thankful I am for a happy baby...no seriously- he's an angel!! What a great baby to end on!! He has captured all of our hearts!!
4 comments:
Have you seen your absolutely amazing pictures on Shawni's blog? I am dying how great they turned out. She captured them so well.
Ok, reading Melissa's comment I want to see your pictures!
Love you guys! I hope you're feeling better!
He is absolutely adorable. I cannot believe how familiar he looks! Sounds like a great Thanksgiving.
Wow, does Brody look like Nicole!!! I loved visiting with your mom and Bridget today at McDonalds. It was so fun hearing about all going on in your life from your mom. I swear all she said was positive!!! Love you and miss you always....hope you are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment