Monday, December 15, 2008

Gingerbread Houses!!!

What would Christmas be without the sticky, gooey mess of making darling gingerbread houses!!! I mean really...who doesn't like white frosting and half eaten candies all over their table and floor...I love it! Not really but I do love the memories we made tonight laughing and spending quality time while each one of the kids showed their creative side through their AWESOME gingerbread houses!! Man I love these guys...and before I know it I'll be wishing I could have these days back, so until then I'll try to sit back and enjoy the way that white frosting felt between my toes as I stepped on the pile Bridget dropped at my feet!! Merry Christmas!


Stay tuned...I promise to post one of the cutest videos ever of Bridget and Blair in their school Christmas program...I need my niece Leah's help to do that so hopefully she'll read this and come to my rescue!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How fun! Every year I say I am going to do gingerbread houses and every year I don't. Your Christmas card was adorable by the way!

Amber and Dallas said...

I loved looking at your cute posts! It is soo fun to catch up on your family. You are so right... enjoy the moments b/c they pass too quickly... even the messy ones =). Thanks again for letting us come play the other day... JR loved it! I hope you are feeling good... know you can always call me if you need anything! Your Christmas card is DARLING! And you gave me two! =)